TRAVEL Radiology Technicians (Multiple Specialties) *Up to $2800/wk*
Travel Radiology Technicians (Multiple Specialties Open)
Mammo / Ultrasound / Diagnostic Imaging
Up to $2800/week
Connected Health Care is seeking a qualified Radiology Technologists to work with our partner hospital located in the beautiful town of Estes Park, Colorado. This is a great opportunity for a skilled and motivated professional to join a dynamic team in providing top-quality healthcare services.
The ideal candidate should be certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and have at least 2 years of experience in diagnostic imaging. Additionally, the candidate should have experience in mammography and ultrasound.
- Perform diagnostic imaging procedures using the latest equipment and technology
- Prepare patients for procedures and ensure their safety and comfort
- Maintain accurate records and produce high-quality images for physicians to review
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- ARRT certification
- 2+ years of experience in diagnostic imaging
- Experience in mammography or ultrasound
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, our Radiology Technologists have the opportunity to explore the beauty of Estes Park during the summer. Estes Park is a popular tourist destination and offers a variety of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, fishing, and camping. The town is also known for its charming shops, restaurants, and events, such as the Estes Park Rooftop Rodeo and Scandinavian Midsummer Festival.
If you're a Radiology Technologist looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a beautiful location and join a team of dedicated professionals, please submit your resume and cover letter to us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Danielle Turpin - Recruiter