The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for leadership and guidance to a department of 25 to 30 production operators. The successful candidate will utilize knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing logistics and Lean Manufacturing in the execution and continuous improvement of standard work to meet production commitments. Managers work in the cleanroom with their employees approximately 9 hours per 12 hour shift. Daily tasks include execution of standard work, direct employee engagement and supervision, and problem identification and resolution. Managers are responsible to grow organizational capability through team building, development, feedback and recognition with employees.
- Meet all production commitments for area of responsibility.
- Ensure adequate staffing to established standards.
- Plan and execute cross training for production operators.
- Direct supervision of employee and tool performance for area of responsibility.
- Identify performance gaps and engage resources as required to resolve.
- Perform all work to current standards and participate in standard work improvement.
- Ensure employees execute work to established standards.
- Monitor, understand and simultaneously manage multiple production challenges.
- Develop and utilize a deep understanding of department equipment, production logistics and people to meet and improve business performance.
- Provide updates and respond to requests regarding department performance and projects to senior management at
scheduled meetings or upon request.
- Respond effectively to changing business needs.
- Understand and communicate business updates ensuring linkage to department plans.
- Develop employees and perform all people management responsibilities as required.
- Lead and support projects as required.
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Associates Degree from an Accredited College and or University.
- Minimum 6-7 Years Relevant Experience.
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- Physical Capacity Demands – Clean Room, Extended Standing and Walking
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College and or University
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mcrosoft and or Google applications
- Lean Manufacturing
- Production Logistics
- Ability to work in a fast paced and diverse environment
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.