Our clients are looking to capitalize on the expansion goals that we have set, thus, we are adding a Customer Service Representative to our team to aid in the growth plan anticipated. The Customer Service Representative position will work closely with our upper-level management team and they will oversee part of the training and development of our customer service and sales departments. Our company thrives on the cross-functional training that we provide which allows our departments to grow exponentially due to the additional skills and knowledge gained throughout their career.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Participate in daily training courses/programs with Senior Customer Service Managers to stay atop of industry trends, pertinent product information, and monthly/quarterly product compliance changes
- Promote client’s products to prospective and existing customers
- Develop trusted and lasting relationships with consumers by providing superior customer service and displaying the highest level of integrity on behalf of the client
- Engage in daily scenarios with the customer service and sales teams to guarantee their preparedness and confidence before interacting with consumers
- Strict adherence to all company policies and procedures as well as team accountability
- At least 1-2 years of college experience or proven experience in a leadership/management position
- Someone with a competitive drive that is excited about working their way up from an entry-level position
- The kind of attitude that welcomes challenges and the tenacity to overcome them
- Highly developed communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Must be timely and dependable for all meetings, conference calls, training sessions, etc.
Salary: $32,000 - $43,000 a year