The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Zurn Rough Plumbing and Site Works Operations Finance team in planning, forecasting, and reporting financial results. The Sr. Financial Analyst will partner with plant financial personnel to track progress and identify actions to ensure operational financial objectives are achieved. Additionally, the Sr. Financial Analyst will be the direct financial support for the StainlessDrains.com location and will provide consolidated monthly financial reporting to Management.
- Support Strategic planning and budgeting of Zurn's Rough Plumbing and Siteworks divisions. This includes preparing and managing the data collection process, building the financial statements and presenting information to the leadership team.
- Works with plant personnel to gather data and consolidate information to track progress towards operational objectives (cost out performance, CAPEX spend execution, etc.)
- Lead manufacturing plant finance function by helping to document standard work (month-end close procedures, forecasting procedures, etc.) and helping plant teams to implement best practices.
- Assists in monthly financial forecasting and actual performance management and reporting for Rough Plumbing and Siteworks operations functions.
- Work with plant leadership on improvements of material cost and lead time reduction.
- Supports operational finance team in successful completion of both internal and external audit requests.
- Leads and assists in analysis of special projects and performs ad-hoc request as necessary.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial functions with a manufacturing company.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance/business or related field.
- Demonstrated ability of performing financial planning & analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to educate non-financial associates on basic financial principles.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite and ERP systems in general.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 25% Travel
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Able to work well on a cross functional team, operate in a cooperative work environment, and drives continuous improvement.
- Detail oriented perspective.
- Well organized and self- directed individual.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Excel, Word, MS Project, and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of financial reports and analysis
- Highly motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to pursue a long-term career with a leading progressive company
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Within our platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnord.com.
Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building's environment.