Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN |
For more than 50 years, Interim HealthCare has been making a difference. Reaching out into the community. Improving lives one patient at a time. It's the reason why we're the largest combined provider of home health care and supplemental staffing in America. We have not forgotten what is important; our people, our patients, and our hometown.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Responsibilities Include:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to all patients/families/caregivers in their homes throughout Erie County.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Provide patient care independently and manage your own patient caseload in an effective and efficient manner.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Job Requirements:
- A graduate of an accredited school for Nursing and licensed to practice in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Previous experience working with geriatric, chronically ill, or functionally challenged populations.
- Active nursing license and in good standing with no prior disciplinary action.
- At least 1200 hours of Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN experience.
- CPR certification required.
- Two (2) positive references, drug screen, and state required criminal/abuse background checks.
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care.
LPN – LVN - Nurse - Licensed Practical - Licensed Vocational Nurse - home healthcare – CCRN - APRN - ACRN – CPN - HIPAA - JCAHO - DOH - DHS - DCS – Compliance - home care –
Quality Care – PRN- Third Shift- Pediatric
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- AVA Rewards(Earn up to $200 Amazon gift card)
- Weekly Pay
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Erie
- Job State: PA
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $22.00
- Max Salary: $24.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly