It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Love working outside? Love the water? Love boating?
Freedom Boat Club is the nation's oldest and largest private member boat club and we are currently looking to add a dockside fleet maintenance technician to our staff. The position will require weekend and holiday hours. This is a full-time position.
Join Freedom Boat Club as a Fleetio technician and enjoy working around boats and boaters! We are looking for an individual who can troubleshoot and perform light maintenance on vessels, while assisting with executing the day-to-day operations of the Club. This includes greeting members in a friendly, upbeat, courteous and professional manner.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Troubleshoot and perform light maintenance on vessels
- Own the process of entering and updating the Fleetio software
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Make and answer telephone calls using appropriate etiquette
- Support team to reach common goals
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisors.
You will be working outside in the Florida elements and standing for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Local travel required; Weekday and weekend availability required
- High attention to detail
- Ability to utilize a tablet and the Fleetio software
- Proven experience using applications
- Fleet maintenance background preferred
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High School degree
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Boating experience in and around boats is desirable
- Vision adequate to read / manipulate hand held computer tablets
- Ability to maintain a calm, positive attitude during periods of high activity
- Highly effective communications skills and friendly customer service is required
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working unsupervised
- Maintain a clean work area
- Adhere to all safety policies
- Maintain a cooperative, team attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Freedom Boat Club