Windows System Administrator
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
Windows System Administrator will work with the Enterprise Device Management (EDM) team, which is responsible for all Windows workstation devices across the enterprise.
Title: Windows System Administrator
Duration: 6+ months Contract
City, State & Zip Code: Englewood, CO
We develop the standard images for physical machines, create software installation packages, patch the machines regularly, administrate the VMware Horizon environment, and provide top-tier support to the rest of the IT when troubleshooting issues.
This position will assist with a couple of major projects early in the year, along with helping with day-to-day activities.
- Administrating the VMware Horizon environment
- Assisting with upgrade from vCenter 6.5 to vCenter 7
- Upgrading enterprise from Windows 10 1909 to Windows 10 20H2
- Monthly workstation patching through SCCM/ConfigManager across the enterprise
- Out-of-Cycle patching for security remediation
- Review and management of Active Directory and associated global policies
- Consult on resourcing plan to identify gaps and weaknesses in current EDM team setup
- 3 years minimum, 5 years desired experience
- VMware Horizon administration
- SCCM administration
- InTune/Autopilot Experience
- End User Computing support in large corporate windows environment (AD, GPO’s)
Contract to Hire role.