Windows System Administrator
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Windows Systems Administrator for a 6 month contract role to assist an enterprise team with a few major projects as well as day-to-day activities. This team is responsible for all of the Windows workstations and devices across a 30,000+ employee environment.
The team develops the standard images for physical machines, creates software installation packages, patches the machines regularly, administrates the VMware Horizon environment, and provides top-tier support to the rest of the organization's IT department when troubleshooting issue.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Administrating the VMware Horizon environment
- Assisting with upgrade from vCenter 6.5 to vCenter 7
- Upgrading enterprise from Windows 10 1909 to Windows 10 20H2
- Monthly workstation patching through SCCM/ConfigManager across the enterprise
- Out-of-Cycle patching for security remediation
- Review and management of Active Directory and associated global policies
- Consult on resourcing plan to identify gaps and weaknesses in the current team setup
- 3 years minimum, 5 years desired experience
- VMware Horizon administration
- SCCM administration
- InTune/Autopilot Experience
- End User Computing support in large corporate windows environment (AD, GPO’s)
This 6 month contract role is based out of Denver, CO. This role can sit in Englewood, CO or Littleton, CO or can work remote.