Director, Learning and Development
TTEC is seeking a seasoned Director, Learning and Development to join our Sales team!
The successful candidate for this role will have B2B and Sales Expertise to enhance our 2021 Service Initiative.
Every day, we interact with 3/5 million customers, providing support in in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. The Learning and Development team prepares our associates for those interactions & coaches them to reach for amazing!
What you’ll be doing:
L&LD Director focus on the coordination, communication, launch and execution of blended learning training programs. Can conceptualize and successfully implement curricula for sustained business growth. Provides coaching, motivation and support to enhance the engagement and success of their team of training specialists in attaining targets and goals.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Defines, plans, and assigns all tasks associated with the implementation of all client-specific training programs.
- Serves as the POC for all training related issues and programs for the client/account.
- Works with other TTEC Departments to plan for Learning Delivery’s role in successful program launches.
- Collaborates with Program Manager of Global Leadership Development to enhance skills training for Agents, Supervisors, and Trainers, from identifying needs to ensuring delivery.
- Monitors training attrition and partner with Human Capital Delivery and Recruiting to determine root cause analysis and develop proactive measures to reduce training attrition.
- Manages training department and staff by assigning tasks, reviewing materials and presentation skills, and evaluating trainer performance.
What skills you’ll need:
- 12 years of Training Management experience, with a proven track record within the At Home or Virtual Call Center environments, to include an expertise in implementing virtual curriculums for large audiences.
- Knowledge of adult learning, assuring the application of effective training principles.
- Leadership skills in defining and overseeing the execution of structured training programs.
- Ability to identify, trouble shoot and resolve training problems including follow through.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively under considerable pressure of deadlines and quality.
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, Tandberg or ability to learn technology quickly
- Call center experience
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But dont take our word for it check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com