Title: Project Manager-Global Project Management Services
Secondary Title: Steady State /Embedded Base Project Manager
The Project Manager of Global Project Management Services is directly responsible for internal facing management of the implementation of projects; including but not limited to existing, embedded base revenue producing and internal client account projects. The Project Manager will work with and act as an internal facing liaison between primary cross functional ttec groups to deliver projects on time, according to specifications and within established targets. Additional responsibilities may include adhoc internal support to Principals, Senior Principals or Directors in the preparation and execution of large scale embedded base account and/or new logo activity.
The Project Manager of Global Project Management Services is expected to rely on their industry and operational experience, outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills, proactivity, flexibility, attention to detail and sound judgment to efficiently plan and accomplish critical business and departmental objectives within a diverse range of business environments. This position requires minimal supervision from senior management and is expected to perform well while working independently and leading an internal project team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the implementation of embedded base projects: 90%
- Internal facing facilitation of project execution through establishing plans and deadlines, assigning responsibilities, leading and directing the work of others and monitoring project progress to ensure a quality deployment is completed on time, according to specifications and within budget.
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Escalation and change management
- Communicate and document key program requirements and status to internal team members and other internal key stakeholders including an executive audience
- Support Principals/Sr. Principals and Directors in the implementation of new business and/or large-scale growth within the embedded base environment, provide supplemental project support in the execution of new logo project work. 5%
- Support business objectives and department level improvements such as tools, templates, processes. Other duties as required. 5%
BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5 yrs. Experience leading the implementation of small to medium scale client account projects or internal initiatives. Capable of effectively and independently facilitating meetings, identifying and managing change or risk in a fluid business environment, developing and maintaining detail oriented project deliverables in support of the implementation of new projects.
- 3-5 yrs. Experience managing people and facilitating teams
- 3-5 yrs. Experience in the call center industry
- 3-5 yrs. Experience communicating and presenting with senior level management
- 3-5 yrs. Experience with project management software, spreadsheets and word processing software (MS Project, MS Office)
- Project Management Certification
- Industry operational and call center production environment experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of TTEC’s corporate policies and procedures, company culture, and key functional structures
- Note: Job descriptions are subject to change due to management’s discretion at any time.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be available to travel domestically and internationally as required based on business need
- Must effectively support varied time zones as required based on business need
- Must possess and/or be able to attain a valid passport
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.