Englewood / Loveland, CO
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a Team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
Do you want to provide world-class care to your amazing pediatric learners?
Do you want to find a “home“ and be a part of a “family“
If you answered YES to the above questions…we want to talk with YOU!
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna…
- We CARE – About our kiddos, families and each other.
- We SUPPORT – As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
- We COLLABORATE - Multidisciplinary collaborative Team comprised of: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, AAC Therapy, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy
- We have FUN – We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing…
- You'll be responsible for the internal operations of the office.
- Conducting/managing monthly insurance verifications for all active clients receiving therapy or private duty nursing.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate billing/payroll processes and management of Operations Specialist and Operations Clerks.
- Maintaining/managing all client 'plans' to ensure the most accurate information is reflected when the billing process in conducted
- Assists in investigation of clients problems and promptly seeks solutions.
- Consistently demonstrates a self-directed, disciplined, approach in completing work assignments.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
- Must have 1 year of management experience
- Must pass a background check
- Prefer Home Health background
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support Team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Days*
- Paid sick days*
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer