Strive for excellence. Focus on people. Invest in the future.
At First Western, these values guide us in all that we do: be it client facing, among our own associates, or within our community. Here, you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast growing company that needs driven, proactive associates. Our success is built on strong teamwork and a commitment to client service.
If you have at least three years recent experience in residential mortgage loan processing in a bank environment and you want to continue your career with a stable, growing company in the DTC area, apply with us today!
Summary of Job:
Process residential real estate purchase and refinance mortgage loans within specified time-frame. Assist the Mortgage Loan Services team by performing general administrative duties.
- Review new loan files and make introductory phone calls to borrowers; request additional items if needed.
- Order all verifications, including income, assets, credit supplements, title work, appraisals, and other pertinent documents.
- Review all verifications for accuracy; calculate income, LTV/CLTV and update data in loan files and AU.
- Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and communicate status with borrowers, MLOs and other parties to the transaction.
- Obtain and review information/documentation to satisfy approval conditions; update 1003s and AU for final submission to underwriting.
- Manage pipeline of loans within service level expectations and consult manager for alternatives to ensure timely processing.
- Partner with MLOs, underwriters and other team members on difficult and/or exception transactions.
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of residential mortgage loan processing in a bank environment; experience with FHA, VA and Conventional loan processing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; thorough knowledge of DU/DO and LP; experience with Encompass 360, GUS and bond programs preferred
- Ability to accurately process up to 30 files per month; exceptional analytical, written and verbal communications skills; detail-oriented; able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment; strong organization and time management skills to balance workload and meet important deadlines; willingness to assist teammates and build strong relationships with sales partners; outstanding customer service skills; thorough knowledge of current regulatory requirements including but not limited to TILA/RESPA, Reg B, ECOA, MDIA
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran