Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are looking to fill an Orthophoto Technician position in our Denver, CO office.
The Orthophoto Technician will have the chance to work for one of the top mapping companies in the U.S. while using the latest Geospatial GIS technologies. The highly candidate will use their previous Photoshop skills combined with Electronic Imagery I course skills such as; Esri, ImageStation, Global Mapper, ERDAS, and inpho in order to perform data preparation and organization.
- High school diploma or GED
- Mentally and physically capable of performing all essential duties required of the position.
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external relationships.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Intermediate ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Software experience with Esri, Image Station, Global Mapper, ERDAS and inpho
- Previous Photoshop experience is highly desired
- Perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural, Engineering and Geospatial industry while also knowing they're serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Learn about our “Gr