ESP Sales Agent
Req Number: 22-10353
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 2,500 bays and over 2,000 technicians on staff; over 135 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
The ESP Sales Agent...
- Utilize strong outbound sales skills to increase our membership base
- Utilize strong inbound sales skills to increase our membership base
- Utilize observational and active listening skills to search out additional opportunity
- Ability to follow and work within an effective and concise sales process
- Ability to engage, build rapport create value-based presentations, and address concerns
- Ability to utilize problem solving skills to overcome prospect objections
- Build and manage a sustainable pipeline
- Ensure member satisfaction and loyalty by building rapport and establishing long term member relationships
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet quality assurance guidelines on every call
- College degree preferred
- Outbound sales experience preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience required
- Must have demonstrated abilities to convert and close sales opportunities
- Ability to overcome objections
- Insurance (Property and Casualty) background preferred
- Must be able to obtain a Property and Casualty license within 90 days from date of hire
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly across multiple levels
- Comprehensive computer skills required
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Compensation from $12.32 and above, dependent on experience.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information on our benefits, please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance, repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. We have over 100 locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.