ESP Team Lead
Req Number: 22-10354
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager for the Extended Service Plan team. the Team Leader of Lead Generation will be responsible for overseeing the execution of lead management processes and productivity for the lead generation team.
- Train, assist, and mentor new employees in the department;
- Provide team leadership to achieve identified KPI's and targets;
- Through communication, coaching and counseling sessions - maintain and improve all areas of performance; productivity, quality and attendance for the group and individuals;
- In collaboration with HR assist in the recruitment of new Lead Generation agents;
- Translate, implement and enforce company policies, procedures, and priorities;
- Work with workforce management tools and business tools to monitor calls and processes daily to ensure established guidelines are achieved;
- Assist with performance appraisals and feedback sessions as needed;
- Manage tasks as delegated by Sales Management as appropriate;
- Resolve complaints/issues of customers related to Lead Generation;
- Perform quality processes; email, procedures, phone skills;
- Monitor and review phone calls on a daily basis to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction;
- Manage KPI reporting and communication on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Function as Lead Generation Agent as needed due to spikes in volume;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree/Equivalent Job Experience required;
- 1-year minimum supervising/leading a team of 8 or more people (or responsible for process management for lead generation or sales team) in a call center/contact center environment. MUST have prior call center supervisory experience;
- Experience in a high-growth organization strongly preferred;
- Must have open availability, weekends required.
Compensation from $12.32 and above, dependent on experience.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information on our benefits, please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance, repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. We have over 100 locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.