Full-Time Corporate Sales Trainer
Zynex is seeking the best Corporate Sales Trainer in the state to join our team. If you are looking to join an amazing company that is passionate about making a difference in our patient's lives, then Zynex is the place for you. Zynex has since 1996 been a leading provider of pain management and rehabilitation devices without side effects and striving to reduce the use of opioids.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with VP of Sales to determine training needs of outside Sales Account Executives and sales related activities
- Design and scheduling effective training programs
- Motivate Sales Account Executives to be successful with meeting company order expectations
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new Sales Account Executives
- Prepare new Account Executives for cold-calls and in-services
- Manage training budgets
- Review and assess sales productivity to identify if Account Executives performance is meeting company expectations
- Monitor Account Executives performance response to training
- Supervising Training Coordinator who assists with training programs and needs
- Completes introductory sales training for all new hires within 90 days of new employee's hire date
- Be present/visible in the home office as needed and requested by management
- Other Duties as assigned by Management
- Must be located in Colorado
Minimum Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted):
- 1+ year experience with outside sales, preferably in the medical device industry
- 1+ year experience as an educator, corporate trainer, Sales Manager
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Strong Attention to detail
- Associate's degree or work experience equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Fast-paced, high-volume professional environment with frequent interruptions.
- Proficient use of office equipment including computers, copiers, fax machines and multi-line telephones.
- Ability to communicate effectively via spoken, written and electronic means.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
Zynex Offers Exceptional Benefits (for Full-Time Employees):
- Competitive & above-market base pay
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Additional $50/mo. health benefit for gym membership or other health-related expense
- 401K available
• company contribution
- 8 Paid Holidays
• 15/ days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Additional pay for community volunteer work
- Tuition Reimbursement opportunities