We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Administrative Assistant who will be responsible to provide administrative support to the Denver office by preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, events and customer visits, main phone duties, schedule meetings, office calendar management and conference room management. Provide support to Human Resources, managers, and general office. Individual must be friendly, outgoing, and professional while being self-motivated and organized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires high level organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Perform a variety of administrative functions for the Denver office including responding to email requests, scheduling, legal and required record keeping.
- Greet co-workers, guests, customers, vendors in a friendly, outgoing, professional manner at the front reception desk. Answer phones, check mail, ship packages.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents. Assist in the preparation of monthly reports, tracking.
- Mange conference rooms, break rooms, front lobby, supply room; keeping areas clean and well stocked
- Prepare documents in Word, Power Point, Excel and Illustrator or some other form of Publishing software. Knowledgeable in social media.
- Prepares and organizes set-ups for meetings, conferences, community service projects, etc. Plans, initiates and schedules milestone awards and celebrations. Setup conference rooms with AV as needed.
- Foster professional positive attitude, prompt and a self-starter. Build upon our People First culture.
- Assists all Denver internal department as needed.
- Superior attention to detail, accuracy, timeliness, and meets deadlines. Shows initiative and independent thinking.
- Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers. Providing the highest level of customer services at all times.
- Attendance during work regular work hours and overtime as required, approved by manager.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have skills using internet software; accounting; spreadsheet software and word processing. Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook); Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.);
- Prefer knowledge of Human Resources systems (SilkRoad, WorkDay)
- This position requires high level organization skills and ability to multi-task
Office Hours & Travel:
Full Time, Monday-Friday
Application for Position:
To apply, please visit http://mitekcareers.silkroad.com. You will be asked to complete a profile and upload a resume for consideration.
MiTek is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, our organizations do not allow discrimination in their hiring/employment decisions based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States