Requisition Number: SUPER02285
At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you're inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
Technical Services Supervisor
- Supervise department activity for Technical Support (Dept. 730) including coaching, mentoring, facilitating problem solving, conducting performance reviews, developing, and maintaining department measurements, monitoring, and managing department labor, time and attendance
- Evaluate incoming customer requests and administer workload to the appropriate Technical Support personnel based on staff's skill level and ability to meet established department goals
- Support departmental goal initiatives to achieve critical measures; administer and monitor department workload with performance goals in mind, including orders and OMS assistance requests throughput time
- Continual improvement initiatives within the department, cost reduction ideas, improve department efficiencies, reduce departmental COPQ, and manage non-warranty instances
- Foster and maintain a desirable work environment conducive to a motivated, cohesive, and productive team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of all Marvin brand products, processes, pricing and support tools
- Thorough understanding of the Marvin Windows and Doors customer base
- Ability to successfully interact with all departments involved with providing excellent products and services to our customers
- Strong verbal communication and documentation skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed and well organized
- Ability to provide leadership within the department and company
- Construction background is favorable
- Two year or four-year related degree with eight or more years of industry related experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.