At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work. You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join a winning team supporting the Interventional Radiology Department at Scripps Encinitas Hospital as an Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse. Working together you’ll bring your expertise, compassion, and excellence to all we do. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy providing world class customer service.
The Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse will:
- Perform stress tests
- Nuclear medicine
- Help with diagnostics
This is a part time 12 hour varied day shift with call.
- Minimum (1) one year recent experience as an RN in the Cath Lab or ICU and/or ED required.
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English.
- Must and have excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors.
- Current CA RN License.
- Current BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association.
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- 1 year IR experience