This Emergency Room (ER) unit boasts the latest in cutting-edge technology as well as a compassionate and effective patient care model. This highly esteemed facility welcomes creative and energetic caregivers to join its team. In addition to working with an elite team, you can expect to work with cutting-edge equipment.
1. Current VA RN license (#/expiration) 2. BLS, ACLS
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers “onward and upward.“ Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.