Are you a talented Inventory Coordinator looking for your next role? If so, Volt wants to would like to talk with you as we have an immediate need for your talent!
Some of your tasks will include:
- Performs inventory management related functions such as monitoring slow moving and dead inventory, conduct cycle counting, yearly physical inventories, and reporting.
- Provides daily customer service functions and communicates with the customer relative to Inventory management
- Performs purchasing functions including but not limited to: back order reporting and expediting, direct factory shipments, 3rd party support, managing quotes, document control, records maintenance, and resolving open invoices or pricing issues.
- Responsible for all customer service related functions including but not limited: Order entry, reporting, maintaining metrics, and cost savings tracking.
- Performs shipping coordination activities such as shipping customer material, handling routine issues, operating basic warehouse equipment, entering shipping information into the customer computer system, and equipment inspections.
- Responsible for handling hazardous material and preparing shipping documentation and packaging requirements.
- Strong customer service skills
- Inventory control
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- SAP desired
- Detail oriented
- Ability to change directions as needed
- 2 - 5 years
- High School Diploma or GED
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer