AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
About Our Team:
Our team makes Location and Content Filtering apps for parents and their children.
This position involves working as a team and interfacing with other teams in order to further the common goal of solving customer and company partner issues experienced on production. We have multiple products that involve continuous release schedules, and our team needs to follow and comprehend what's going on at all times in order to best advise the customer base and our company partners.
We are sensitive and compassionate to the needs of our customers and company partners, and we help translate the most relevant parts of issues experienced by both parties back to our Product and Development teams so that the issues can be resolved. We are quite literally the face of the company and the voice of the customer.
- Interfacing directly with customers and company partners, collecting relevant information on issues experienced on production, and translating that information in a way that allows our development team to understand the issue and resolve it
- Product proficiency (training provided)
- Troubleshooting issues using critical thinking and problem solving
- Data collection, organization, and documentation
- Reporting on trends in collected data and making recommendations to address weak spots or to improve existing processes
- Owning and maintaining carrier relationships
- Being able to de-escalate situations by applying conflict resolution skills
- Owning and maintaining internal and external communication with multiple parties
- Attending internal and external meetings to track progress and stay informed
- Organizing internal and external meetings (meeting facilitation and organization
Education and Experience:
- BA recommended but not required
- 1-3 years of prior customer support experience required
- Familiarity with apps and proficient with technology in general
- History of conflict resolution and de-escalation
- History of successfully navigating a team-oriented environment
- Experience working proactively with other teams to reach a common goal
- Experience servicing both customers and company partners
Specific Technologies we work with:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- G Suite
- Mac proficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in conflict resolution
- Interpersonal intelligence
- Values teamwork
- Quick learner
- Extremely organized
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Must have a resilient streak
- Ability to learn from mistakes and maintain forward momentum
- Must LOVE dogs
What we Offer:
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Amazing and truly international work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Bonus Program
- Employee Share Matching Plan
- 401k Match
- Medical, dental, and vision plan
- HSA AND FSA
- Commuter Benefit
- Onsite Gym
- Snacks, Wednesday breakfast, Friday lunches, and fun outings
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.