The elite team members of this Telemetry (Tele) unit are seeking a like-minded, compassionate RN to join their ranks. With a care-giving model based on optimal patient outcomes, the ideal candidate will bring experience, innovation and passion to their role. This unit deals with patients that generally have had a heart attack, undergone cardiac surgery or require the administration of specialty drugs. You'll work with telemetry equipment and sometimes an electrical cardiograph to monitor a patient. Pain management is also key to success. This unit is looking for an experienced and well regarded Telemetry RN to join their dynamic team of care givers.
1. NY RN License (#/expiration) 2. 1 year of critical care experience in ICU setting. 3. ACLS, BLS
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers “onward and upward.“ Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.