COME FIND YOUR PLACE!
Arnot Health - St. Joseph's Hospital- Elmira, New York
Contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic focus of the business objectives. Supports multiple divisions and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas with focus on talent recruitment and serving as a liaison for daily HR communication.
Overview of Duties:
- Facilitates process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check;
and candidate on-boarding details.
- Remains current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in
market and within industry.
- Serves as point person for recruitment initiatives and for daily related questions / issues.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support.
- Leads / advises on mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR team members to develop solutions.
- Provides day-to-day coaching / advising to variety of departments in the organization.
- Coordinates with various functions to achieve optimal results (i.e. Payroll, Compensation/ Benefits).
Bachelor's degree with concentration in Human Resources, Health Care Administration, or other appropriate field.
1-3 Years of Human Resources or related experience required.
Come join a great team of professionals!