Utility 1 - 2nd shift (3:35 pm - 2:05 am Mon-Thurs) - Destination
Terumo Medical Corporation (TMC) develops, manufactures, and markets a complete, solutions-based portfolio of high-quality medical devices used in a broad range of applications for numerous areas of the healthcare industry. TMC places a premium on providing customers with world-class products, training and education programs that drive clear economic value, better clinical outcomes and improved quality of life for patients. TMC is part of Tokyo-based Terumo Corporation; one of the world’s leading medical device manufacturers with $5+ billion in sales, 20,000+ employees worldwide and operations in more than 160 nations. Terumo Medical Corporation is comprised of two strategic business divisions: Terumo Interventional Systems and Terumo Medical Products.
Performs manual and/or repetitive job duties in support of the production department.
· Associate is responsible to follow requirements of applicable national and international regulations.
· Work safely and perform quality work.
· Packs, bags, inspects, weighs, and moves product or product parts.
· Maintains clean work area.
· Participates in project performance team meetings on behalf of the job unit in order to provide ideas, methods, or processes for unit/company performance improvement.
· Associate is responsible to follow requirements of TMC Quality System; including but not limited to: process controls, inspection procedures, document/data control, and change control practices.
· Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Position Requirements:
- Typically requires manual dexterity/hand-eye coordination with 20/20, equivalent, or corrective vision.
- Entry level position that typically requires a high school diploma with the ability to follow instructions and accurate record-keeping ability.
It is Terumo’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability status, liability for military service, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), or any other category protected by law. As a Company, we value diversity of background and opinion, and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits, layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment.