Deputy Program Manager
LG - TEK is growing!
LG- TEK is growing and there is an increased need for two Deputy Program Managers. The Deputy Program Manager will provide support in the organization, planning and administration of training operations.
This role requires selected candidates to be responsible for the supporting the program manager LG-TEK Tasks including successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
LG-TEK is a leading provider of services within the Intelligence Community. Established in 1997 as a software company, LG-TEK has since grown to include all facets of system/software development and life cycle support, networking, training, linguistic support, facility planning and physical and personal security.
A woman/minority/veteran-owned business, LG-TEK has proven itself as a leader by providing a consistent track record of excellent performance, as well as by providing high-quality services to business and government customers. All positions require Full COVID-19 Vaccination.
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI + Poly
Selected candidates will utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Project Manager or Assistant project manager.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- At least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Having a PMP, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 2 certification in Program Management is preferrable.
- Support in the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to a Government PM.
- ITIL Certification (V3/V4)
- ELINT experience
- Customer Focused Attitude
- Excellent Written/Verbal Skills
- Proactive Work Approach
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Tech Savvy/Strong Computer Skills