Sr. Implementation Consultant - Payroll
Req Number: 239545
ADP is hiring an Implementation Consultant II - Payroll.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
As an Implementation Consultant II for Payroll, you will carry the ADP relationship forward after a sale and enable the first interaction between mid-sized business clients and ADP's industry-leading payroll and HR solutions. You will build relationships with clients and seamlessly implement ADP's technologies to ensure your clients achieve long-term success. Once ADP services are delivered, your efforts will have a direct impact on the day-to-day lives of your clients' employees – from paychecks to health benefits and beyond.
You will spend your day ensuring your clients are comfortable using ADP's products and services. Every day, you will partner with clients to learn and understand their business needs; analyze existing systems, interface requirements, and business processes; and guide and drive clients towards the best solution for their unique business needs. Still, every day will be different because the new clients you meet span geographies and industries, requiring different solutions to satisfy their specific needs. That will keep things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help set you up for success!
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment. You are eager to learn and adapt well to change. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and act on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here, but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel:
To learn more about Implementation at ADP, watch here:
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Set Up New Company Codes. You'll create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation. You'll help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease through your expertise and relationship-building.
- Implement ADP Technologies. To deliver a comprehensive ADP solution, you will consult with clients and analyze existing systems, interface requirements, and business processes. You will incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending and implementing the ADP solution.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert. You will use your expertise to help lead the workflow of the project team. You will apply industry and product knowledge to optimize system configurations and product upgrades.
- Partner Internally. You will collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service and exchange routine information with members of the client project team, including priorities, timeliness, and issues as they arise. In addition, you will share knowledge and expertise to help less experienced Implementation Specialists.
- Multi-Task & Communicate. You will work on multiple time-sensitive projects and follow-up items at the same time. You will share essential information with clients and the teams you work with at ADP.
- You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal with a high volume of inbound calls. Daily phone time may increase during peak seasons, like at the close of the calendar year.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- 3-4 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
- A desire to build a strong report with our internal/external clients
- Expert in communication skills
- Workforce Now expertise
- Autopay Experience
- You can work overtime hours during peak seasons
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Basic project management and organizational skills a plus
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification is a plus.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.