Inside Sales Representative
Req Number: 202-20718
The Inside Sales Rep is responsible for managing efforts to develop new prospects and for maintaining relationships with current accounts, and develops new relationships with potential accounts.
*Maintains frequent communication with customer base and gathers information to ensure their satisfaction.
*Identifies customers' needs and presents solutions by recommending potential product enhancements or new products.
*Generates new sales by promoting product line to new and existing customers
*Ensures customers are well informed of program updates.
*Helps drive new product sales by communicating unknown products to customers
*Prepares various reports and correspondence as required.
*Performs other duties as required
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in administration, business or related area, or equivalent experience
* Minimum three years of experience in customer service
* Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and business related software, including Microsoft applications (excel, word and Outlook)
* Working knowledge of various office equipment (computer terminal, scanner, etc)
* Working knowledge of product lines and customer base.
Skills and abilities
* Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
* Proficiency in the use of business math
* Ability to successfully communicate with all organizational levels
* Ability to communicate clearly via phone and email with customers and co-workers
* Ability to organize and prioritize work load and manage time
* Ability to work hours mandated by management
* Ability to pass a drug test
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic
* Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
* Strong organization skills and detail oriented
* Be a team player and support the Company's goals
* Conducts in a professional manner