Requisition Number: WAREH01620
Endries International Inc. currently has an opening for a Warehouse Manager in Elgin, IL. We are looking for a highly motivated leader who enjoys problem solving, coaching team members to achieve their best, and is passionate about supply chain process. In this role, you will be the location leader and you will have responsibilities of the warehouse and the supply chain processes.
- Act as the responsible leader for the Warehouse providing leadership, direction, and motivation to ensure the completion of Warehouse objectives
- Hire, develop, motivate and deploy a high performing team of associates, set weekly work schedules and manage labor costs as a percentage of gross profit
- Supervise the shipping and receiving functions ensuring the accuracy and integrity of inbound and outbound shipments
- Monitor staff to ensure that all machines and equipment are operated in a safe manner
- Represent the organization to customers, associates, and leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics/supply chain management, operations or business management or relevant degree
- At least 7 years of leadership / supervisor experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to provide expert advice, coaching, and counseling
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to adjust priorities, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet established expectations
- A genuine concern for customers and fellow team members
- Lean Six Sigma training
- Communicate well written and verbally
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
This is a full-time position that includes a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!).
If interested, apply today! Learn more at: www.endries.com
Endries International was established as a family owned fastener distributor based out of Northeastern Wisconsin. For almost 50 years Endries has worked with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) and have built our business around supporting manufacturers. Today Endries manages over 500,000 SKU's including various fasteners and related production components. From small privately held shops to multi-site manufacturers worldwide, Endries makes it easier for businesses of every size to focus on what they do best. Our sourcing and supply program throughout North America, Europe and Asia coupled with our fulfillment solutions allow our customers to succeed, without having to worry about the small but important products that are necessary to their operation.
Endries International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to his or her race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or because of a disability that does not prevent the individual from performing the essential functions of his or her job, as well any other legally protected class status.