At MCR, LLC, we are the nation's premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR's 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
Do you have previous software engineering experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting Space Superiority Systems Directorate.
Description of Duties
You will provide software development support to the Space Superiority Systems Directorate assisting in the development of software that will assist with space-related research, development, production, and lifecycle acquisition activities. Your duties will revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will create scalable application designs while leveraging design patterns, unit testing/ automated test scripts, participating in peer reviews, unit testing and incorporating DevSecOps best practices and tools. Must be adaptable to different team responsibilities, possess strong communications skills and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness.
- Design and build product deliverables according to specifications within the given time frame to complete coding
- Follows good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development lifecycle
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Assisting system testing and validation procedures.
- Conducting software programming and documentation development.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in programming in either industry, government or academic environment
- U.S. Citizenship; Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance
- Must be to communicate and work in teams
- Willingness to work in open environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in DoD environment desired.
- Active Secret Clearance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.