Job Description Job R0020369
Full Stack Web Application Developer, Junior
Serve as a full stack Web application developer on a team of approximately 40 technical staff to support the creation of applications ranging from rapid prototypes to enterprise–level service offerings for DoD clients. Participate in requirements definition, contribute to system design plans, investigate and identify new technologies to incorporate within the architecture, construct clean and efficient code to meet client requirements, adhere to team standards, monitor code execution to ensure performance thresholds are met, and react to security review feedback by providing necessary patches to maintain the security posture of the system. Work as part of a diverse delivery team, including system administrators, security engineers, application testers, project managers, and client subject matter experts. This position is located in El Segundo, CA.
- Experience with C#, Java, Python, or equivalent object–oriented programming language in an academic or professional work environment
- Knowledge of software engineering
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or a similar Cloud computing environment
- Knowledge of client or server side Web technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of common application and Web design patterns
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent requirements gathering skills
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.
DIG-AF, SIG2017, STK17, TMJ16