FDRsafety is seeking an EHS Lead for a large manufacturing client near Los Angeles, CA. The EHS Lead is responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining the EHS compliance program. This role will drive key policies and procedures to mitigate risk and shape the operations culture of the client company. This is a full-time permanent position that will offer a generous base salary and a significant opportunity for growth.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Safety & Health, EHS Management, or a related field required
- Minimum 5-7 years of leadership/managerial experience within the Environmental Health and Safety field with experience developing and implementing Environmental, Health, and Safety programs.
- Certified safety Professional (CSP) certification preferred
- Experience managing EHS programs that apply to multiple facilities
- Experience in the aerospace industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office software
- Highly effective written and verbal communications skills that can used with people of various backgrounds, experience, and education levels
- Highly developed interpersonal communications skills and cultural sensitivity
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage priorities