Technical Customer Support Agent II
Req Number: 239736
ADP is hiring a Technical Support Analyst II.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
As a Technical Support Analyst II, you will provide technical support to clients regarding the resolution of product hardware, software and operating system issues via phone or remote access for all ADP supported applications or products. Support the end users, including installation, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting, and diagnostics to determine solutions and alternatives. Stays current with emerging technology and trends in order to provide technical support for product rollouts and/or existing offerings.
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel:
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here:
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
Assist Clients with technical support, product upgrades, maintenance, diagnostics, and more – providing unmatched service that allows our technologies to deliver and exceed client expectations. You will effectively troubleshoot, replicate, and develop creative solutions for client challenges, escalating to second-level support if needed.
Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for industry-standard technology, such as browser web support, user access issues, website customization, etc., while continuing to stay up-to-date on emerging technology and trends and remaining proficient on networks, operating systems, hardware, software, databases, browsers, and related products.
Be the liaison between Implementation, Client Services, Management, and Corporate Support to ensure high impact challenges are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- 1 – 3 years ADP Client Services or equivalent outside experience
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or equivalent certification/experience
- Microsoft office suite, client server, Operating Systems, TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting and Analysis Technical Communication - written and verbal
- Problem-Solving Organization
- Time Management Probing
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.