Requisition Number: LEASI03026
Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Envolve Client Services Group offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the Envolve Client Services Group team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for 2 Temporary Leasing Consultants to work at the Tays North Apartments located in El Paso, TX.
General Purpose of the Position: The Leasing Consultant is responsible for daily coordination of all leasing aspects of on-site operations at the community. This position will also assist the Area Manager and other Community Managers in special leasing projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of all current and future available apartments.
- Maintain a current and up-to-date knowledge of surrounding market and complete reports as required.
- Maintaining and inspecting leasing and model areas to maintain professional, clean appearance at all times.
- Accurately complete Weekly Traffic Reports and Weekly Activity Reports.
- Accurately complete the processing of all rental applications and lease packages.
- Greeting and assisting all prospective residents.
- Professional demonstration of all models amenities, and vacant apartments.
- Help create and maintain at all times a company direction designed to develop loyalty, team spirit and unity of all Envolve personnel. Continual renewal of expired leases at rental rates approved by Community Manager and Area Manager.
- Accurate receiving and recording of any resident requests.
- Accurate completion of all move-in paperwork requirements.
- Assisting residents in inspection of their new apartment home.
- Assist Manager in implementation of resident renewal and retention programs
- Assistance to Assistant Manager in any rent collection requirements.
- Other duties as assigned, which employee is capable of performing.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service or Previous Property Management experience preferred
- Must be available to work weekends
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) Required
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines
Background Check and Drug Test Required