Kiln Op - Su/M/Tu - 6 pm to 6 am
Dal-Tile Corporation El Paso, TX
- Monitors tile entering and exiting the kiln to ensure process is operating efficiently.
- Minimize equipment downtime by tending to equipment alarms.
- Ensures and places glaze samples at entrance of kiln and communicate to the operator at Exit of Gloss Kiln.
- Performs roller changes when needed.
- Inspects tile for defects.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows ISO operating procedures and control plan.
- Helps maintain a team environment by cooperating and communicating with team.
- Ability to maintain a clean work station, conforms to all safety and health requirements, and must be able to be at work station at shift change.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety, health and environmental.
- Identify and adjust workstation arrangement, work practices, and workflow to reduce risk factors
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk factor/s.
- Report symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first noted.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Performs other related duties as required.