Are you an experienced Manufacturing Recruiter looking for a career with purpose? Your search ends today! Talent Solutions RPO is seeking a High Volume Manufacturing Recruiter who will specialize in supporting a key client's business needs, with the drive to understand talent, help others develop, and connect their skills to meaningful work. You will use your strong communication, organizational and technology skills to recruit Wiring Technicians, drive all aspects of recruitment and provide exceptional customer service to our candidates and client. This is a W2 contract opportunity where you must be able to sit onsite at our client's location in El Paso, TX.
Our challenge to you:
- Put People to Work! Connect with motivated candidates to learn about their skills, match them to job opportunities and develop pathways to help them achieve their career goals
- Build Relationships! Leverage your social networks and industry communities to build a strong pipeline of in-demand candidates and loyal clients
- Hit your Goals! Own your workload and take initiative to deliver on metrics and commitments without letting distractions get in the way of success
- Be an Expert! Grow into an expert and adapt to the fast-paced and changing world of work by staying curious, asking questions and learning more about your areas of specialty
A Recruiter drives all aspects of talent management within a ManpowerGroup Solutions client. Executes full cycle recruitment processes while providing an exceptional experience and service to our candidates and clients.
Results & Strategy
- Leverage knowledge of role design and the required competencies, skills and knowledge required for success to more effectively market, screen and present candidates to opportunities.
- Improve the effectiveness of sourcing strategies and build a growing and diverse candidate pipeline through creative research, digital outreach, and attraction campaigns.
- Exceed client expectations and expand sphere of influence within client portfolio to build loyalty and expand opportunities.
Client & Candidate
- Efficiently and accurately screen and assess candidates in order to advocate on their behalf for career opportunities. Remove barriers and ensure candidates are equipped with the information and tools to prepare them for successful employment.
- Drive client satisfaction and loyalty by delivering on commitments and providing an exceptional hiring experience.
- Positioned as an expert in the world of work, constantly refreshing their knowledge of in-demand skills and advising both candidates and clients through various platforms. Understand and educate client on the dynamics of the local market, labor and workforce management.
- Industry: 3 years of recruitment experience; including recruitment in manufacturing and/or skilled trades space
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Education: Associate's or bachelor's degree
ManpowerGroup is committed to helping our employees achieve their career goals while enjoying a strong total rewards package and award-winning culture. We're looking for high potential talent ready to start strong and deliver on the expectations below:
- Create profitable growth by hitting your performance targets and putting more people to work
- Build loyalty and deliver top notch service leading to strong client and candidate satisfaction ratings
Apply today to hear some of our star recruiters share more about their work and career journey, giving you a glimpse into a day in the life as a member of our team. Find a career with purpose at ManpowerGroup.
About Talent Solutions
Talent Solutions combines our leading global offerings RPO, TAPFIN-MSP and Right Management to provide end-to-end, data-driven capabilities across the talent lifecycle. Leveraging our deep industry expertise and understanding of what talent wants, we help organizations address their complex workforce needs. From talent attraction and acquisition to upskilling, development and retention, we provide seamless delivery, leveraging best in breed technology, and extensive workforce insights across multiple countries at scale. ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions is part of the ManpowerGroup family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Experis.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer