401(k) Client Service Manager
ADP is hiring a 401(k) Client Service Manager. Manages the day to day activities of a 401(K) client services team to ensure delivery of optimal service. Typically manages 4-5 401(k) Specialists (grade 28-32). Maintains high visibility within a fast-paced, dynamic environment with an emphasis on high levels of statistical achievement. Balances statistical achievement with quality of service initiatives to ensure that all clients receive accurate, professional and timely responses to inquiries/issues. Ensures seamless client service through regular interfaces with internal business partners such as payroll and all our Support Groups. Utilize extensive 401(K) product knowledge and experience to support staff resolving 401(K) product and service issues. Implements enhancements in product and service levels to all service associate levels and provides measurements of success accordingly. Provides a vehicle through which procedural modifications, changing business needs and expansion of services for existing clients may be implemented without causing undue stress on the client population or the service team staff. Determines training requirements; manages human resource issues and performance for the team. Provide communication with payroll regions and other 401(K) departments to resolve client issues. Business travel may be required.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manages the Regional 401(k) department, providing feedback to each associate, based on their job duties, ensuring quality performance, and high standard work ethic.
- Manages performance of associates in order to meet employee retention goals, to ensure high statistical achievement and provide opportunities for career development.
- Drafts performance appraisals for associates and provides feedback;works closely with the Plan Executive to draft team goals and implement enhancements in product and service levels to all service associate levels and provides measurements of success accordingly.
- Coordinate functions within the department to initiate communication and encourage team spirit.
- Respond to inquiries from Operations Exec., Clients, Sales, Payroll, Human Resources, and New Business regarding 401(k) Administration, process flow, statutory limitations and changes.
- Works with the New Business Team to ensure client satisfaction with the 401(k) product,to assign new 401(k) Specialists & to receive feedback on client concerns.(MEP)
- Works with the HR/Client Relations Executive to schedule client service calls of our Tier One clients, either at the worksite or over the phone, to ensure client satisfaction with the 401(k) product & to receive feedback on client concerns.(MEP)
- Provides assistance to the 401(k) Plan Specialist regarding client problem resolution in the technical & compliance features of the 401(k) Plan.
- Trend client escalations and provide summary reports to Plan Executive monthly.
- Manages NPS Detractors and Promoters and periodically calls on clients for feedback.
- Work with Plan Exec and Management to rollout Annual Strategies and Campaigns
- Manage Dept Productivity, Monitor Clarify Queues and workgroups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 4+ Years experience with qualified Plans.
- At least 2 years’ proficiency with client service regarding qualified Plans.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Holds/must obtain Series 6, 63 and 26 license
- Demonstrated continuing education in the 401(k) field. (CEBS, QKA, ERPA)
- In-depth working knowledge in retirement service industry.
- Prefer experience with a TPA or record keeper.
- General financial services background. General ERISA knowledge.
- Demonstrates strong oral/written communication skills. Demonstrates strong listening skills
- Utilizes tools to support daily functions such as Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Demonstrates ability to learn other proprietary system tools and Clarify).
- Proficiency in using payroll, HR databases and recordkeeping systems
- Personnel management, strategic thinking, and decision making
- Proven relationship-building skills. Strong time-mgmt, organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate and take the lead on conference calls.
- Ability to gauge client satisfaction through scheduled surrey’s, client calls/visits and day-to-day interaction
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.