3RD SHIFT MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Looking for a permanent position? Come work in a great environment and awesome team atmosphere where you can learn and increase your skills. Direct Hire positions, no temporary periods, long term, and full time work!! This client is in need of a 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic that has 5 years of experience under the belt and within the manufacturing/ production industry. $500 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment!
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- High School
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10:30 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.