Senior SharePoint Developer - Contract to hire
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer. The Senior SharePoint Developer acts as a SharePoint and Office 365 SME, analyzes and develops various solutions using Office 365 platform, including but not limited to SharePoint, Teams, utilizing tools for classic site (SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Forms) as well as modern site (Power Apps, Flow, and Power BI).
- Helps business conduct analysis, define requirements, and implement solutions in a cost-effective way
- Works independently to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Creates and maintains consistent and thorough documentation of all requirements, designs, test plans, technical changes and procedures.
- Develops solutions or select 3rd party solutions developed using Microsoft Framework (SPFX).
- Leads the development of operational support procedures. Collaborates with administrators to identify and design monitoring requirements and techniques
- Contributes to the adoption of Office 365 tools such as Teams, Planner, Stream, Flow, Forms and etc.
- Candidates MUST have extensive development/administration experience and knowledge of SharePoint 2016/Office 365.
- Deep understanding of SharePoint authentication, security, and access control mechanisms, including but not limited to OAuth, SharePoint Add-ins.
- Previous experience in .NET programming and working skills with SQL is desired
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats
- Experience in participating in cross-functional project teams’ environment. Ability to perform in various roles from individual contributor to a leadership role. Ability to contribute to planning, organization and managing of project teams using a structured delivery methodology
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and IT process frameworks including ITIL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationship and gain rapport
- Customer-service focus to provide high quality deliverables
- Leadership skills
- Detail-oriented, self-disciplined, efficient in solution delivery
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.