Senior Product Manager - Digital Channels
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Digital Channels Product Team within Global Transaction Services. This position is responsible for development and management of the products for the Digital Channels portfolio of integration services focused on business initiatives that will make it easier for customers to service their accounts and manage their money effectively. This person will develop and implement products and services related to the bank's Digital Channel strategies and lead key initiatives that will contribute to the bank's competitive edge in the marketplace. This person will have the opportunity to work with customers, sales, front line, finance, marketing correspondent banks, vendors, and the leadership team to understand the market, identify gaps in the current offering, define product
requirements, optimize the portfolio, and execute the bank's strategic direction.
• Develop and implement digital channel, API and other integration related product strategies and action plans based on customer needs and market demands.
• Determine and support short and long term product goals and objectives including product growth.
• Define product requirements, business cases and perform product user testing for new products and enhancements.
• Develop and manage monthly product KPI reports.
• Recommend and implement product-pricing and manage product profitability.
• Create and provide product sales training to consultants and line organizations.
• Manage and ensure product alignment across enterprise strategies and initiatives.
• Manage and resolve complex customer issues by providing creative and scalable solutions.
• Review and collaborate API and integration designs with Digital Channels team, other product teams, operations and IT team.
• Manage contract negotiations and external vendors.
• Support other key initiatives and priorities as needed.
• 10 years of banking experience
• 6 or more years of experience in product management, and computer technology applications and analysis
• Certified Treasury Professional accreditation
• A deep understanding of bank payment systems including ACH, Wires, Swift, FX, Card, FX and Information Reporting
• A deep understanding of the customer Cash Conversion Cycle and how AP and AR processes affect it
• Strong understanding of System Architecture and the SDLC
• Strong understanding of JSON, ISO 20022, NACHA, EDI, BAl2, SWIFT formats
• Strong understanding of APls and connectivity options (FTP, Web Services, MQ)
• 2 years of designing or programming APls (though no API programming will be required for this specific role)
• Technical writing ability
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills: ability to make presentations to all levels of bank management
• Extremely effective at collaboration and leveraging resources
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.