Mortgage Support Officer
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Mortgage Support Officer. The Mortgage Support Officer will partner and support with MLO and Loan Processors to help support a smooth and pleasant customer experience.
- Reviews loan applications submissions from the MLO salesforce
- Review new loan documentation to assure accuracy
- Ensure that all necessary items are received in order to place the loan file into processing
- Review loan application to verify and prequalify for income asset and ability to repay(ATR)
- Make initial contact with MLO and customers by phone and email
- Effective interpersonal relationships with customers, management and team members;
- Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately;
- Ability to operate in a team environment to accomplish shared goals;
- Ability to effectively manage time as related to daily tasks;
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands while maintaining professional demeanor;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other business applications
- Strong skills in math and problem-solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well as EWB document retrieval and preparation systems and electronic communications
High School or 2+ years related experience in Service and/or mortgage. Direct experience in the mortgage industry preferred, but not required.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.