Loan Documentation Specialist
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. Our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, technology, and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re currently ranked among the 30 largest banks in the U.S. and top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Loan Doc Specialist. The Doc specialist /Funder is primarily responsible for managing file flow, and uses extensive knowledge of mortgage loan products, loan documents, loan funding requirements and escrow/title practices, as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage lending transactions to deliver a quality product from doc draw through loan funding.
- Utilize all systems in place to close files in a timely and accurate manner
- Review loan documents for adherence and compliance with RESPA
- Review signed loan documents, CD, loan approval and conditions
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Serve as an intermediary for loan issues with Management.
- Provide feedback to other staff and MLOs
- Actively participate in ongoing efforts to continually improve customer service for internal and external customers
- Provide feedback to management on suggested policy changes and/or enhancements.
- Maintain knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
- Must have minimum three years’ experience in Drawing Documents and Funding.
- Knowledge of the complete mortgage lending process.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer service skills.
- Strong PC skills (MS Office) required, must have experience with Mortgage origination systems, platforms tools and technology.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.