Banking Operations/Back Office
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Appraisal Coordinator. The Appraisal Coordinator will effectively process and manage appraisal and evaluation orders initiated by banking teams. The position functions as the primary contact for the Appraisal Review department and other associates and departments within the Bank, as well as the Banks panel of real estate appraisers. This position processes and tracks all real estate appraisal orders, evaluation orders, and appraisal reviews.
- Conducts daily oversight of the appraisal management software, Appriasaltrac, to monitor incoming appraisal and evaluation requests. This includes posting appraisal bids, tracking orders, and uploading files.
- Respond to vendor notifications and requests regarding the need for additional information, updated status, delays, or escalated issues in a timely manner.
- Process vendor invoices
- Maintains current records on all appraisers related to appraisal licenses, errors and omissions insurance.
- Provides administrative support to the Appraisal Review department, including but not limited to, monthly ad hoc reports, and departmental correspondence.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of recent customer service experience
- Previous Mortgage and/or Appraisal experience is preferred but not required
- AMC/AC experience is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Strong analytical ability and excellent comprehension
- Must have computer proficiency
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to multi-task
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.