Office and HR Coordinator
A local organic health foods company is looking for an HR Support Coordinator to join their team! This position would be responsible for supporting the functions of HR/Accounts Receivable/Payroll. This is a great opportunity for someone with an administrative or HR/Accounting background who has training and initiative, and is looking to gain valuable experience!
- Be a point of contact for employees reaching out to HR or payroll and direct inquiries to appropriate manager
- Facilitate HR processes and ensure effective utilization of HR programs and services
- Perform document management duties and maintain all paperwork in the HRIS system
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits and other HR programs, recommend corrective actions
- Assist with processing customer payments and checks, and communicate with customers for collections
- Perform accurate data entry and document upload into the database systems
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 years in administrative support roles, preferably with HR or accounting department
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Efficiency with client management computer systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills with internal teams and clients
Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.