Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that's been waiting for change.
The Mid-Market Sales Executive will be responsible for driving revenue growth in TrueAccord’s highest velocity market segment. We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, quota carrying top producer who is looking to be part of founding a high performing sales team. The Mid-Market Sales Executive is responsible for championing TrueAccord’s collections solutions and the acquisition of new clients in a variety of business segments.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to be part of an industry defining early stage company driving rapid growth. The candidate will be an inaugural member of the team and will have the potential to contribute to establishing best practices and training programs.
If you have a passion for defining a market segment at a proven growth stage company, and you have technology sales experience, lets talk. We’re moving quickly to establish the go to market team, so the time to reach out is now.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently identify target clients.
- Aggressive lead prospecting, qualification, nurturing, opportunity, and revenue conversion.
- Build strong consultative relationships with decision makers and senior leadership with prospects and clients.
- Partner with Marketing to develop, launch, and manage demand generation campaigns.
- Consult with and advise prospects and clients on best practices; be an industry trusted advisor.
- Drive thought leadership through evangelism and education to the keep TrueAccord top of mind with potential clients.
- Build and comprehensively manage a diverse and robust opportunity pipeline and forecast.
- Close and direct on-boarding to successful implementation, go live, and revenue realization at high velocity.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university / college or equivalent experience
- Management experienceAttracted to the role by a strong belief in the TrueAccord mission
- Self-driven: internally motivated, able to work independently, strives to be the best
- Self-reflective - works to incorporate a wide-range of feedback from various team members.
- Able to prioritize and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Has early start-up experience and / or debt collections experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Transportation benefits
- Team lunches
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and has a newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.