Improbable is dedicated to building powerful technology designed to help solve previously impossible problems and enable the creation of new realities. In gaming and entertainment, Improbable unlocks truly next-generation gameplay through virtual worlds of unprecedented scale, persistence and richness. In other industries, we hope to help answer critical questions through simulations that could lead to a better functioning world.
Our platform, SpatialOS, lets developers transcend the limits of regular computation, allowing swarms of servers running in the cloud to cooperate in order to simulate worlds far larger and more complex than any single server could.
We are a British technology company proudly building a diverse workforce, driven by a shared desire to improve and achieve extraordinary things. We’re crafting technology for the future and fostering a problem-solving culture that embraces innovation through iteration and experimentation.
“Provide the gateway to extraordinary talent through effective partnership and superior tactics.”
The Talent Acquisition Team at Improbable operates a unique, embedded model which draws heavily on Agile principles to enhance recruitment excellence. This recent transformation has revolutionised our approach to hiring during 2019 and we continue to create modern recruitment techniques that provide a competitive advantage.
Working as a Games Talent Partner at Improbable is a unique opportunity to partner with our internal studios across the UK, US and Canada. You will work with Studio Heads to drive our hiring strategy to deliver games built on SpatialOS.
Areas for Impact
- Partner with the Global Games business to drive the end to end recruitment lifecycle to ensure timely delivery, refining and streamlining the hiring process where possible.
- Compose and execute creative sourcing strategies against prioritised Sprints to develop superior talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity.
- Evangelise Improbable culture and value proposition, representing this passionately to develop alignment towards our mission.
- Maintain exceptional standards and data integrity across tools and systems.
- Breakdown, participate in and champion major projects and initiatives to improve talent acquisition at Improbable.
- Represent Improbable at the largest Games events worldwide.
- Opportunity to travel to International Studios.
- Substantial recruitment pedigree within the Games industry.
- Deep appreciation and respect for the fundamentals of talent acquisition, but creative, curious and innovative when considering modern frameworks and tactics to gain a competitive advantage.
- Influential and compelling stakeholder management skills.
- Passionate about Games and maintains an up-to-date knowledge of the latest Games and innovation within the industry.
- Delivery mindset, able to breakdown work and drive to deadlines.
- Operationally astute and data-oriented.
- Familiar/sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry.
- Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionate.
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of adversity.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!!
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.