Summary:A Salesforce developer may design, code, test and implement new Salesforce software applications to meet project objectives and support new or expanding business objectives.
Apply software design theories and principles, perform work in research, design and development of new or existing products, tools and processes required for the operation, maintenance and testing of products. Modify existing software packages to fit unique customer needs and configurations. Carry out validation of successive versions of software to integrate with total system hardware. Work at the professional level with some general guidance and direction.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- 5+ year of Experience Enterprise Software Development in .NET/Java
- Agile Experience
- Must have Strong Salesforce Development experience in Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Architecture, and Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Content Development, Software Debugging experience must
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Proactive thinking with a ¡¥can do¡¦ attitude. Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.