A Southland Holdings company, Oscar Renda Contracting, is currently accepting resumes for a highly motivated Project Engineer.
Candidate must have construction experience in one of the following - Quality Control, Material Procurement, Document Control, Inventories, and administrative work, etc.
Offering – Competitive Pay, Room for Advancement, Health/Dental/Vision & 401K Match and much more!
- 5+ years of onsite heavy civil construction experience
- Must have AutoCAD drafting experience to be considered for this position.
- BS, Civil Engineering or equivalent preferred
- P6 Experience preferred
- Experience with job cost, contract administration, submittals, handling of subcontractors and vendor required
- Must be physically capable of navigating rugged terrain & climbing for the purpose of performing the duties outlined above.
- Must be willing to travel and/or relocate as needed.
For more than 100 years, hard-working, honest, and innovative people have been building what has become Southland Holdings. We combine the strengths of six infrastructure construction companies that share a dedication to building critical infrastructure projects which improve the environment and the lives of those around us.
Southland Holdings Companies- Johnson Bros. Corporation, Heritage Materials, Oscar Renda Contracting, American Bridge, Southland Contracting Inc., Mole Constructors
Southland Holdings is an EEO employer - M/F/D/V