CDL Class B Food Service Driver- New Jersey SCC
Dominos started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didnt work.
You might be thinking, Wow, how does Dominos get food to 17,000 stores? Well, thats where you come in. We have 25 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Dominos stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Want to join in on the fun? We'd love to have you!
Additional Job Details
Dominos Pizza Supply Chain Services is seeking experienced professional delivery drivers who pride themselves on high standards of quality, safety, and customer service to join our team. The Class B CDL Driver will safely drive a company vehicle over or on established route(s) to unload product and render customer service to Dominos Pizza store locations.
What you can expect from Dominos:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive benefits Aetna, Delta Dental and VSP Vision
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Furnished uniforms
- Professional and supportive management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- One year of verifiable driving experience or proof of 50,000 miles of CMV driving experience
- Must have and maintain a valid class B Commercial Drivers License [CDL] with appropriate endorsements
- Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees]
Edison, New Jersey