ATANE Engineers is actively seeking a Resident Engineer professional with over 10 years of experience for various infrastructure projects in New Jersey. This individual must have strong infrastructure, bridge, highway and/ or pavement construction inspection experience with local agencies in NJ, such as NJDOT, NJTA, NJ Transit, NYNJPA and/or DRPA. The candidate is expected to work on business development, proposal writing and other marketing tasks as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing design and bidding documents;
- Construction Inspection and Supervision of Bridge/Highway/Infra Contractors according to the Contract Documents and State Specifications;
- Supervising construction progress and scheduling;
- Starting up process systems/equipment or facilities for turning over to the owner's personnel;
- Supervises field staff and contractors on the site with responsibility for quality construction in accordance with plans and specifications;
Responsible for approval of change orders, invoices, and payment applications which may include final payment.